Hope you are doing great!!
We have urgent requirement for the below position.
Please reply at a...@tresourceinc.com for quick response
*Job Role: Board Support Package Software Engineer*
*(Board Support Packages(Boot loader & Linux kernel), Linux Device Drivers,
Board Bring up, C, C++**)*
*Experience: 5 – 7 Years*
* Location: Cedar Rapids, IA*
* Client: e-infochips*
*Detailed Description of the Job Profile*
· Development and porting of Board Support Packages (Boot loader &
Linux kernel) for PowerPC, ARM architecture which includes developing and
modifying device drivers, configuration files, I/O initialization and
startup routines, memory management, OS configuration, extensions to
kernels, boot loaders, etc
· Perform board bring-ups and hardware validation/ debugging.
· Development of custom utilities which can useful for benchmarking
of target hardware or help application and verification team.
· Performing hardware/software unit level tests and/or functional
· Development of multithreaded user space applications
· Tools: JTAG based hardware emulators, Hardware debugging tools
e.g. Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Protocol Analyzers, Kernel debugging
tools e.g. ftrace, GIT, Subversion, GIT based code maintaining tools e.g.
* Technical Skill [Required]*
· Must possess detail knowledge of *Linux Device Drivers,
subsystems and Linux Environment*
· Hands on experience of *board bring up*
· Programming language: *C/C++*
· Operating System : *Linux*
o Good understanding of device drivers, file systems, memory management
and OS internals
Scripting language: Python, Shell
*Thanks & Regards*
*Amandeep singh Bali*
*Asst Team Lead Recruitment*
*1700 Park St| Unit 212|*
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9964
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.