*Role: UI+AEM Developer*
*Experience required: 9+ Yrs.*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Need only USC/GC/GCEAD/TN*
· Candidate must have enough experience on the UI technologies to
help transition client from our traditional JSP based UI to the more
latest, robust and performant UI platform
· Deep understanding of UI technologies and techniques that include
HTML5, and WebServices), and other latest UI framework such as AngularJS,
- Experience in building High Performance and Scalable UI Solutions for
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle
· Eager to utilize opportunities presented by Emerging Technologies
to improve Performance and Scaling. Contributes significantly in their
· Proficiency in building Concurrent Systems and thrives in fast
· In tune with and adheres to best practices for Software
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework
and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
*--Thanks & Regards,Vikas Kumar Singh*
*Okaya InfocomPh: 631-267-4883 Ext: 302Email: vikas.si...@okayainc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.