Kindly share some matching resume to *ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Position: Ruby on Rails Developer / Service Coordinator*
*Location: Schaumburg, IL*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
- Collaborate closely with application stakeholders, designers and
business teams to build high quality, compelling software products.
- Contribute to product strategy from a technical perspective .
- Know and use a variety of web and Ruby on Rails technologies to build
- Use and adapt Lean Startup and Agile methodologies to make rapid,
continuous improvements to products based on learning through in-market
- Lead the technology team as a senior member of application development
team, as part of an Agile scrum team assigned to work on the project at
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable,
and maintainable software.
- Mentor junior developers and share the latest information, tools, and
techniques with peers.
- Be proactive in exploring new technologies that may benefit the group.
- Provide leadership in critical production issue resolution both
(Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents)
- Responsibility, at a high level, includes application availability,
reliability and stability on a 24 X 7 x 365 basis.
- Be willing to work on a 24x7 on call basis as needed.
- Assist in managing and coordinating all production support related
- Function as a team lead and technical SME.
- Ensure timely resolution of all production issues meeting.
- Ensure that the work delivered by the team is of high quality.
- Address problem tickets which will involve analysis, development,
debugging, and break-fix code deployment and related activities in a
complex and highly visible web-based portal.
- Identify application performance improvement initiatives and implement
the same in consultation with the Service Manager.
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents
and recommend a corrective action plan.
- Work with business to prioritize production issues for resolution.
- Assist Service Manager in providing management status reports on
daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist Service Manager in work order tasks including management of
- Ensure that all application documentation has been updated.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 4+ years of experience delivering and maintaining web applications.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with Ruby on Rails development
- 2+ years of experience as a lead developer
- Strong hands on experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with building design patterns and software engineering best
- Experience with unit and functional testing
- Experience with Cloud Deployment infrastructure
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development methods
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
including database schema design and ability to analyze database queries &
troubleshoot efficiency issues
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with software development principles designed for iterative
development based on customer feedback such as Lean Startup, Agile, Kanban
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker)
- Involvement in professional associations, open source development and
other skill building activities
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- Experience with commercial software development and/or healthcare
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with XML / JSON and developing SOAP and REST services using
Apache CXF or a comparable framework
- Strong experience in projects requiring application re-engineering,
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with all aspects of web application development
- Experience with data integration and data migration, APIs
- Knowledge about Socket API.
AMIT KUMAR *Sr. Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.