Hi Associates,
*((ONLY LOCALS OR NEAR BY TO MD))((ONLY GC and US CITIZENS))((FACE TO FACE
INTERVIEW MUST))*
Hope you are doing great,Please go through the below requirement and let me
know your interest.

Data  Analyst
6+ months
Location:Downtown Baltimore,MD

The contract is at least 6 months could go longer
Must be client facing will be interacting with IT team, testers, clients,
etc.

(good comm skills a must)
SSRS SSIS SSAS experience a plus

*MUST HAVE DATA MODELLING EXPERIENCE*

Biggest issue they have had with contractors in this position is they need
to be able to work independently with little direction

 This position will work out of our Baltimore Maryland office on a full
time basis
Recruiting Method

Candidates must be a self-starter and have experience delivering at the
Senior level working as a single contributor
Experience working in the Life Insurance and Annuity Business is needed,
but not required
Strong Data Modeling Skills
Experience in Data Governance methodologies a plus

We need to recruit only the top qualified candidates for these positions.
Over the course of the past 6 months I have maintained a very extensive
list of candidates we’ve interviewed and I plan to cross-reference all
presented candidates to this list.

We have several high-profile projects currently in flight and we need to on
board Top Notch Self-Starters.

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall
SR.Technical Recruiter, Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk CT 06854
Direct: 203-652-1444  Ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com
www.panzersolutions.com
http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews