*Hi,*
*Hope all is well..*

*I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and
your network. Our top client, located in Salt Lake City, UT is currently
seeking a Senior Software Engineer Consultant resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.*

*Job Role: Sr. Software Engineer (Java/J2EE)*
*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*
*Duration: 3-6 Months *

*Note: Must be GC, USC!!*

*Responsibilities:*
*Run/schedule security scans*
*Security vulnerability remediation*
*Design and refactoring solutions in an agile environment*
*Researching latest vulnerabilities, managing security backlog and
schedules*
*Team wide security communication *

*Skills:*
*4-5 years’ experience in Java/JSP J2EE development *
*2+ years’ experience developing external-facing secure Web applications *
*2+ years’ experience HTML, CSS & JavaScript *
*3+ years SQL experience. *
*2+ years software architecture experience *
*Excellent communication/collaboration skills *
*Highly accountable and self-motivated*
*Healthcare Industry knowledge/experience*

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Bakshi - Recruiter *

*Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
<http://www.cognizantechnologies.com>*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com
<bak...@cognizantechnologies.com> Gtalk: recruiter0...@gmail.com
<recruiter0...@gmail.com>*