This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest.
*Senior PL/SQL developer*
*Location: New York City*
*Updated Role Description/Experience:*
*Strong PL/SQL developer with OCP certification in PL/SQL.*
*We now know that this customer is very tough with their interview, so we
need very strong candidates who can answer exam like questions around
*The customer has complex code and processes large volumes of data.*
Client is seeking a Senior PL/SQL developer. In this role Contractor will
work directly with data architects, project managers and other developers
to migrate an analytics application database from multiple databases to an
integrated Oracle platform. In-depth experience with problem solving,
solution design, PL SQL development and Linux shell scripting is required
to the migration /development of complex procedural SQL code to PL/SQL.
· Learn the application specific subject matter behind the
procedural code to be migrated
· Formulate high-performing technical design/solution to solve for
complex data models.
· Hands on development and experience migrating procedural SQL code
from other DBMS too robust, high quality and performant PL/SQL code and
Linux shell scripts
· Test and promote code from DEVELOPMENT through QA, UAT to
· Create data to support, and maintain unit test cases, scenarios,
· Present innovative ideas for product improvements based on
understanding of complex data models.
· Oracle DBA skills Experience working with TOAD for Oracle, Python
programming skills, Knowledge and experience in Finance
*Minimum Education requirements: *
· Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other related Engineering
Available Interview times:
Last 4 of SSN:
Availability to start:
Willing to Relocate:
Education and Training:
Summary of why you fit this role, be specific:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.