*Please share the resume with *rash...@nityo.com
*Position: Storage Architect Location: AZ – Scottsdale, RI – Woonsocket, TX
– Richardson, Florham Park, NJ Duration: 12+ Months *Enterprise Storage
Architect will be responsible for storage architecture and solutions for a
Fortune 7 company. Responsibilities will include developing solutions based
on established enterprise technical architecture standards and service
catalogs to be used by other parts of IT organization. The individual will
work with domain architects, other engineering and operations team members
and project team members to fulfill business IT requirements by delivering
effective solutions that are supportable, maintainable and cost effective.
The selected individual will focus primarily on EMC technologies that are
both SAN and NAS based, but others as well.
The required skill set includes advanced operational, engineering and
architectural experience with as many as possible of the following:
• V-Max 2 and 3
• Solutions Enabler
• VNX (block and file)
• Brocade switches/directors and fabrics
• Connectrix Manager
• ViPR SRM
• ViPR Controller
• Storage performance troubleshooting
• Tactical storage planning for a multi-PB, multi-datacenter
• Provide support to and take high-level direction from senior
technical leadership to support initiatives
• SME with strong, advanced knowledge of EMC based storage
technologies, as well as best practices, and how to integrate with a
variety of operating systems and applications, both physical and virtual.
• In-depth knowledge of connectivity design and troubleshooting for
open systems hosts (Linux, AIX, ESX, Windows, etc.), using multiple
• Strong understanding of storage replication solutions.
• Strong understanding of storage virtualization solutions.
• The ability to work closely with and maintain good relationships
with external vendors.
• Ability to lead third level technical support for escalations of
• Ability to provide advanced performance troubleshooting on a
variety of storage platforms.
• Experience with a variety of migration tools, methods and
• Provide leadership to a team of storage engineers and provide
assistance or handle escalations as needed.
• Address exceptions to standards, approving or rejecting as
appropriate and provide alternatives.
• Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, listening and
writing) skills are required, especially to non-technical and senior
• Presentation skills to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize competing
projects, initiatives and requests.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving
issues in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to communicate all
aspects of the requirements, including the creation of formal documentation.
*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
Full Date of Birth
SSN - Last 4
Year Entered in USA
Currently on a Project (Yes/No)
Availability for Project
Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)
Total IT Experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172
Fax : 609 799 5746
*Nityo Infotech Corp. 666 Plainsboro Road, *
*Plainsboro, NJ 08536*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.