*Hope you are doing well…..*
*Please send resumes to* *r...@hclglobal.com <r...@hclglobal.com>*
*Sr SQL DBA*
*Little Rock AR*
*State Experience Highly Preferred*
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*
A successful candidate may have experience with:
• 7+ years of experience developing, maintaining and administering
Microsoft SQL Server databases.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Science or
equivalent work experience.
• Involved in prior enterprise-level databases migrations and
• Experience configuring SQL Server replication required
• Hand-on experience with MS SQL Server 2014; 2012; 2008 R2 versions.
• Hand-on experience with SQL monitoring tools – Red Gate; SQL Sentry;
• Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse products
• Development experience with complicated DTS/SSIS Package coding and
maintenance a plus.
• Experience with Data Modeling Tools as well as creating and
maintaining data models preferred.
The Senior Database Administrator will be a member of the Dev-Ops Team and
will be responsible for directly supporting the daily administration of the
agency's Microsoft SQL Server databases. Responsibilities include capacity
planning work (including migration) and monitoring database growth and
design, maintaining and ensuring High Availability solutions including
replication, clustering, performance tuning etc. The position will be a
strictly staff augmentation position for a period of 6 - 9 months.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
• Perform Microsoft SQL database administration including software
installations/configurations for SQL Server 2008 to 2014 including SSDT,
SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and peripheral features/products such as log shipping,
mirroring, and maintenance packs (dbcc, backups, re-indexing).
• Troubleshoot complex systems to identify bottlenecks (SQL, IO,
hardware, query related, etc.) and resolve database related issues.
• Responsibilities include capacity planning work (on Production, UAT,
DEV and DR environments); platform migration and monitoring database growth
and design, maintaining and ensuring High Availability solutions including
replication, clustering, performance tuning etc.
• Duties include developing and enforcing database standards and best
practices including performance, security, monitoring policies and
procedures along with researching improvements to enhance overall system
• Provide hands-on training, mentoring and support to current ADE –
Network & Server Administration staff with Microsoft SQL Server databases.
MS SQL DBA
Enterprise Level Database Migrations & Deployments
Configuration SQL Server Replication
Work Experience with MS SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 R2
Work Experience with SQL Monitoring Tools; Red Gate, SQL Sentry; etc.
MCDBA or MCSE Certification (provide certification numbers)
Work Experience with BI Products
Work Experience with Data Warehouse Products
Development Experience with DTS/SSIS Packages
Work Experience with Data Modeling Tools
Work Experience Maintaining Data Models
HCL Global Systems Inc.
Desk: (248)473-0720 Ext: 157
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.