*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*
*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*
*PeopleSoft Finance Sr Developer*
*New Albany, OH*
*Max Rate: $**50/hr on C2C **(NO OPTS)*
- *Retail experience must*
- *Tier 1/Tier 2 companies experience must *
- *Off-Shore and Onsite model experience must *
- Work with Business Users to determine technical requirements and scope
- Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a team
- Translate business processes into technical solutions.
- Develop, unit test, document and deliver high quality solutions
utilizing Application Engine, Integration Broker Services, Application
Package, People Code and other tools available.
- Write and/or update system documentation.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial suite of products, Accounts Payable,
eSettlement, Purchasing, eProcurement, Project Costing,Treasury
- Good working experience with People Tools like Application Designer,
People Code, Application Package, Integration Broker and Application Engine.
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML and web client technologies desirable
- Able to work part time based on Project demand
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.