Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*Job Title    : Java Scala Developer with Apache Spark and ScalaLocation
: Lombard, ILDuration    : 06+ MonthsRate: $50/hourDescription:*
•    Strong Experience in *Apache Spark and Scala* (must)
•    Required Hands-on experience in Java, J2EE
•    Good communication skills  - Must have

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <>*
Vishal.Singh@ <>IDCTechnologies.Com
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <> <> <>

BASIS" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at