Hope you are doing great!!
MindSource is looking for a *Backend QA WhiteBox Tester with Java / Scala* to
be part of our client’s team in Sunnyvale, CA. If you are a match and
interested in this position then please respond with your updated
resume to *rtall...@mindsource.com
*Backend QA WhiteBox Tester with Java / Scala*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Need Local to California candidates only who can attend onsite interview
in Sunnyvale immediately.*
- Experience with UI, functional, *white box testing (Java*/Scala/any
other language) and *integration testings* for applications running on
- Experience with Unix commands (accessing remote servers, working with
file system, grepping logs and accessing NoSQL)
- Expertise in *Java/Scala programming*, able to understand Java/Scala
application and test code, able to write
- unit and integration tests in Java – Junit /Scala
- Able to use Java/Scala libraries for accessing XML, JSON, SVN, Jenkins
and databases (preferably NoSQL)
- Able to study and use new Java/Scala libraries (e.g. Apache Commons,
HttpNing, Jsoup, XML libraries, JSON libraries etc)
- Able to build automation framework from scratch and able to write
unit and integration test cases using JUnit/TestNG/ScalaTest/ScalaCheck
- Experience with Rest API testing and automation
- Able to work with version control systems like SVN / Git
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills for isolating issues
- Demonstrated problem solving skills when developing test code
- Familiar with bug tracking tools and test case management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Able to work well within a team, solid communication skills are
- 4+ years working as a quality assurance professional
- Nice to have: Performance testing experience ( JMeter / Gatling ) and
experience or able to get up to the speed quickly.
*Technical Recruiter | Mind Source Inc.*
*Phone : 650-396-2359| email: rtall...@mindsource.com
*Mind Source Inc. | 555 Clyde Avenue, Suite 100 | Mountain View, CA 94043*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.