Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Senior SAP Basis Solman Consultant *for one
of our clients *Philadelphia, PA*. Please go through the below requirement
if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the
below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *Senior SAP Basis Solman Consultant

*Location: *Philadelphia, PA

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Req Details:*

·         Strong functional knowledge of SAP Solution Manager with at least
1 end-to-end implementation project and 2 support projects as a Solution
Manager Functional SME for following areas

o    Managing Solution Manager Projects and Blueprint

o    Integration with ARIS

o    Knowledge in Activate in SolMan

o    Change Request Management (ChaRM)

o    Strong knowledge of various Solution Manager Features

•         Configuration knowledge of Change Management process (ChaRM),
Project Management, Quality Gate Management, integration with HP-ALM and

•         Knowledge of SAP CRM Service Module is an added advantage.

•         Configuration expertise of Incident Management process and IT
Service Management features in Solution Manager (Optional)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 |