*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well…*

This is *Sampath* from *Systel,* one of America’s premieres staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with
experience in *“**Mobile QA Test lead** ”* @ *Philadelphia, PA*

*Title: - Mobile QA Test lead*

*Location: -  Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : Long term*

*Rate : $ 40/hr on C2c*

*Note: - Candidate Communication skills and presentation skills has to good
as this is client facing position.*

*Required Skills:*

·         6-8 years of experience with mobile application and automation
testing

·         Complete understanding of IMS/VoLTE/LTE/4G and 3G technology
along with log analysis.

·         Experienced in automation of Web and Mobile Applications.

·         Experience in working directly with customer with good
communications skill.

·         Complete understanding of SDLC.

·         Prior experience testing Mobile apps (Windows or Android) on a
variety of devices (phones, tablets, emulators) is required .

·         Experienced in utilizing various Testing Methods (e.g. Blackbox,
Functional, Regression).

·         Good writing skills and Good communications skills.

·         Good Excel Knowledge.

*IF you are not comfotable then Please share me an updated Resume.*

*Warm Regards,*

*Sampath*

*[image: cid:image003.png@01CE3D64.41771430]*
<http://www.systelinc.com/>