*Please share the resume with *ajeet.dwiv...@nityo.com
*Position: Java Developer*
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
· 5+ year’s hands-on experience with creating enterprise-level
solutions using Java.
· Experience in Java, Spring framework, MDB, Oracle, PL/SQL,
· Excellent understanding in XML, XSD, WSDL, Schema Validations,
· Strong understanding of best practices around WSDL Versioning,
namespaces and XML dictionaries.
· Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
· Good understanding of SOAP, REST, ATOM and WADL.
· Ability in designing reusable and highly performant SOA solutions
· Experience in creating Proxy and Business Services to handle
Virtualization, Throttling and Protocol Translations preferred.
· User interaction for requirement gathering, analyse requirement,
design and development of components.
· Design and development of integration. User training and provide
*Thanks & Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.