Good Morning –

                We currently have 1 Workday Integration Development opening
available in Miamisburg, OH. Please let me know if you have any SENIOR
consultants who match this skill set.

*Workday Integration Developer*

*Miamisburg, OH, 45352*

*Rate: 55/hr C2C 48/Hr on W2*

*Duration: 6-12mos+*

Top Skills required:

   - Workday HCM
   - SOAP web services, RESTful APIs
   - Workday Report Writer, Workday Calculated & Custom fields

Qualifications
• Working experience with Workday HCM (not less than 3 years)
• Working experience with Workday Report Writer, Workday Calculated &
Custom fields
• Working experience with ERP integration/interface delivery
• Working knowledge of SOAP web service interactions, RESTful APIs
• Working experience of XML and XSLT
• Working knowledge of Eclipse IDE is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related technical
discipline
• Proficiency in core development methodology and programming skills
Knowledge of Software Development Life-Cycle, Software CMM & Application
Support processes
• Working knowledge of database SQL programming (a plus)
• Good testing skills and knowledge of various testing methodologies
• Integration experience with source code repositories (Subversion)