Hope you are doing well…
Here is our direct client requirement which can be filled ASAP. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the Submission process.*
*Need VISA Copy or Photo ID Copy.*
*Title: Information Security & Controls Technical Architect*
*Location: Dearborn, MI*
*Client: Ford *
*Duration: Long term*
* Job Description:*
· Function as a project leader to plan, research, and design
elements of security throughout a process or system development life cycle.
· Participate as applicable in strategic sourcing process for
acquiring security assets and infrastructure services, including selection,
negotiations and contract finalization.
· Design and review security architecture in support of our
business internally, and at third-party service providers; validate
security tools are appropriately deployed; develop security strategies to
address identified risks at all locations.
· Ensure the implementation and ongoing support for all security
measures necessary to ensure PII is secure, meets all business requirements
and applicable State and Federal regulations.
· Define and help maintain Security Incident Response and
Vulnerability Management Program to help ensure the organization is poised
to appropriately respond to cybersecurity threats or a potential data
· Research cyber security trends and areas of concern and assist in
development of advanced analytical models capable of identifying anomalous
· Help develop and maintain security policies/configuration and
communicate security standards.
· Support and maintain security systems/applications installed at
cloud service provider locations (e.g. Web Application Scanning tool).
· Work with business partners and technical architects to develop
and maintain security plans, procedures, and other documentation as
· Assist with data protection initiatives and other programs as
· Minimum five to seven (5 – 7) years of experience in Security or
· Strong Networking and Network security
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Microsoft
· Familiarity with Perl, Shell, and SQL (scripting).
· Experience with NIST (Cybersecurity framework and 800-53) ISO
27001 security controls and application/implementation of controls in
· Dedicated to achieving project schedules and milestones.
· Ability to work in a team environment with aggressive deadlines
and multiple priorities while staying a team player.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong
interpersonal skills; attention to detail; self-starter able to work with
· Solid foundation in reporting and creating metrics
· Ability to work with different groups and diverse projects as a
· Able to demonstrate respect for diversity in opinions, people and
· Security or control related certification (CISSP)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related discipline or the equivalent technical training and work experience;
*SYSTEL INC* | *Atlanta, GA *
*Email ID:* *sampa...@systelinc.com <sampa...@systelinc.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.