Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Project Manager with **Contact Center Speech* for
one of our client at *Middletown, NJ*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Project Manager with **Contact Center Speech*

*Location: Middletown, NJ*

*Duration: **10/24/2016 - 12/31/2016*

*IT - Senior Project Manager | Networking | Contact Center Speech
Technologies*

*Job Description: *Take end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of
projects; participate and ensure proposal, estimation and scope for a
project is completed; build the project team, schedule assignments,
monitor, review deliverables of project teams and report project status;
manage project risks; ensure successful delivery and implementation; build
formal and informal client relationships at the project-level; take
ownership of people and their performance management in the project WITH
the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to
clients within their domain, service and technology area WITHIN the
guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com