*Job Title: Performance Engineer*
*Duration: Long term*
* Position Description:*
This role will be responsible for design, deliver, and optimize
high-performing systems. Provides architecture and application design and
development guidance that ensures scalability and minimizes performance
issues. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect,
honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Responsible for capacity estimation/planning, modeling,
monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems
with enterprise business application and load balancer issues.
· Review architecture and design for performance
· Creating a performance testing strategy, workload modeling,
running various types of performance tests. Review the tests and analyze
and provide recommendations to improve.
· Obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance
requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and
resolve technical issues related to performance.
· Monitor resource usage for physical servers, application servers
& databases to drive optimization changes in production environment.
· Work with ‘Service Owners’ to optimize the configuration of
clients, servers, and networking equipment to enable system/application
performance across the enterprise.
· Plan and manage deliverables for: performance diagnostic,
capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, and
· Conduct system performance and stress testing, analyze test
results and suggest action plans.
· Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses
performance problems and clearly characterize system performance to
· Drive performance engineering as an integral step during the
software development life cycle.
*Minimum Position Qualifications*
· 5+ years of software product development and delivery experience.
· 3+ years of performance engineering & performance testing
· Ability to identify system bottlenecks with strong
troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
· Familiarity with tools such as Fiddler, Firebug, YSlow and
· Strong knowledge of HTTP load generation and measurement software.
· Experience in using monitoring tools & ability to identify
performance issues within J2EE architecture.
· Experience in JAVA, Web Services, XML technologies and SQL
· Experience with Load balancers, Webservers, Database, Operating
System, Network Software and Hardware.
*Bonus Skills: Desired Previous Job Experience*
· Familiarity with Test-driven development (TDD) and virtualization
· Working knowledge of Web services, ORM technologies & WebSphere
· Programming skills in Java and .Net.
· Knowledge on SOA, AJAX and Web 2.0.
*☎ (513)342-6254 *
*hsi...@goldenresource.com <hsi...@goldenresource.com> *
*✍Golden Resource Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.