*Note: Please Share your consultant updated profile
Hope you are doing well,
Please find the below requirement and if you are comfortable and interested
please send your updated profile along with below details ASAP to move
forward with submission process.
*Job Title: Sr. Requirements AnalystLocation: Reston, VADuration: 6 - 12
*Needs some Business travel to Newton, PA Occasionally*
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES*• Serve as a subject matter expert
in multiple areas of College Board and education market data, and use that
expertise to support multiple College Board programs.
• Communicate with and understand business goals and requirements, and work
to create data solutions that add value to the business.
• Demonstrate a strong attention to detail, high degree of initiative, and
excellent documentation skills
• Support technical project managers to ensure that all aspects of the
information analysis and requirements
gathering process are completed with the highest degree of accuracy and
quality, including the development and socialization of key project
• Develop and participate in the review of requirements, data mappings, use
cases and other artifacts and clearly communicate to both the business and
technical team members the system requirements. Demonstrate the ability to
define, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business
requirements into activity diagrams source
to target mappings, system use cases and supplemental specifications.
• Demonstrate the ability to access data (SQL), analyze data, and be able
to create the logical data model for incoming data.
• Support ad hoc data requests within existing governance and security
policies and best practices.
• Implement rollout plans for data and reporting tools that involves
training end users and helping to secure the ongoing buy-in and use of the
system. Develop key documentation, user guides and other necessary training
• Support a broad base of College Board users of the data and reporting
platforms with excellent customer service and incident management skills.
• Ensure relationships with the customers and cross-team members are
professional and meet management expectations.
• Seven + years of IT experience in business systems analysis in a
large-scale environment across multiple hardware and software platforms.
• Experience with requirements management tools.
• Experience using Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office tools, preferably.
• Experience using Wiki, Jira, IBM Rational Requisite Pro and IBM Rational
Clear Quest are desirable.
• Understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC's) .
• Understanding and application of several software development
methodologies, depending on the methodology
employed by the project.
• Experience in business and systems analysis, design and documentation.
• Demonstrated high competency in systems analysis for multiple large
• Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong
abilities in relationship management.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in process analysis and documentation.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience in meeting facilitation and meeting notes documentation.
• Understanding of various issues tracking/resolution, scope estimation and
scope management processes.
• Understanding of use case and activity diagrams and use case
specifications or user stories
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent
*Thanks and Regards*
*Eagle Network Solutions INC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.