*Hope you are doing good. This is Prasad Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
SRAOSS. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .
For further details please contact me at 408-418-0290**.*
*Please send me the resumes to **prasadnj...@sraoss.com
*I have an urgent requirements for an experienced oracle DBA to start
*Location: In San Jose*
*resources have to be local to San Jose as in-person interviews will be
Here are the detailed specs:
1) Install, patch and upgrade Oracle databases in both RAC/ASM and
2) Enforce security policies and access controls.
3) SQL review/tuning and suggest areas of improvements
4) Familiarity will tools like SQL Trace, AWR, and ADDM, SQl-Tuning
5) Triage incidences and identify root causes. Propose
corrective/preventive actions and complete such actions.
6) Work closely with various Infrastructure and Support teams across
7) Oracle patching, Oracle troubleshooting and communication with
8) Strong experience with oracle Standby databases.
9) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10) Knowledge of NoSQL is plus.
11) Knowledge of Oracle Goldengate is plus.
SRA OSS, Inc
5201 Great America Pkwy
Suite 419, Santa Clara , CA 95054
W 408 418 0290
www.sraoss.com | www.sra.co.jp
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.