*Please share the resume with **ama...@nityo.com <ama...@nityo.com>*
*Positions: Storage Engineer/Architect Location: Woonsocket, RI /
Scottsdale, AZ / Richardson, TX / Florham Park NJ Duration: 12+ months
Enterprise Storage Architect will be responsible for storage architecture
and solutions for a Fortune 7 company. Responsibilities will include
developing solutions based on established enterprise technical architecture
standards and service catalogs to be used by other parts of IT
organization. The individual will work with domain architects, other
engineering and operations team members and project team members to fulfill
business IT requirements by delivering effective solutions that are
supportable, maintainable and cost effective. The selected individual will
focus primarily on EMC technologies that are both SAN and NAS based, but
others as well.
• V-Max 2 and 3
• Solutions Enabler
• VNX (block and file)
• Brocade switches/directors and fabrics
• Connectrix Manager
• ViPR SRM
• ViPR Controller
• Storage performance troubleshooting
• Tactical storage planning for a multi-PB, multi-datacenter
• Provide support to and take high-level direction from senior
technical leadership to support initiatives
*REQUIRED SKILLS: *
• SME with strong, advanced knowledge of EMC based storage
technologies, as well as best practices, and how to integrate with a
variety of operating systems and applications, both physical and virtual.
• In-depth knowledge of connectivity design and troubleshooting for
open systems hosts (Linux, AIX, ESX, Windows, etc.), using multiple
• Strong understanding of storage replication solutions.
• Strong understanding of storage virtualization solutions.
• The ability to work closely with and maintain good relationships
with external vendors.
• Ability to lead third level technical support for escalations of
• Ability to provide advanced performance troubleshooting on a
variety of storage platforms.
• Experience with a variety of migration tools, methods and workflow.
• Provide leadership to a team of storage engineers and provide
assistance or handle escalations as needed.
• Address exceptions to standards, approving or rejecting as
appropriate and provide alternatives.
*DESIRED ABILITIES: *
• Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, listening and
writing) skills are required, especially to non-technical and senior
• Presentation skills to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize competing
projects, initiatives and requests.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving
issues in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to communicate all aspects
of the requirements, including the creation of formal documentation.
*Thanks & Regards Aman Tanwar Technical Recruiter Phone: 609-853-0818 Ext.
*Fax : 609 799 5746 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.