*Only share the senior profiles with strong AngularJS Experience !!
AngularJS experience is must !!*
*Hope you are doing great. *
My name is Aakash Mishra working with Golden Resource as Sr. IT Recruiter.
Golden Resources Inc is an IT Consulting, Staffing and Solutions company
headquartered at Cincinnati Ohio with over 18years of track record of
providing excellent services to our precious clients.
Kindly find the requirement below and revert back with a copy of your
Updated Word Resume. Please let me know, if you have any query. Also
provide few basic details mentioned below.
Title: Java/J2EE Developer with AngularJS
Location: Cincinnati OH
Duration: Long-Term !!
This role will be for a Java/J2EE Developer, working on a team situated in
Blue Ash, Ohio.
Essential Job Functions:
· Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large
and/or architecturally significant applications.
· Champion company standards and best practices. Work to
continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
· Build partnerships across the application, business and
· Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test
application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
· Complete estimates and work plans collaboratively for design,
development, implementation and rollout tasks.
· Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
· Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that
assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of
the highest quality.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
· In-depth experience with web development standards and best
practices to build efficient cross-browser web applications from mockups.
· Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies and pair
· Demonstrated experience with developing Java RESTful web services
in an enterprise production environment.
· Demonstrated experience with unit and performance testing of Java
web services (JUnit).
· Demonstrated experience with Spring web services and core Spring
· Demonstrated experience in creating and utilizing REST web
· Demonstrated experience in the mechanisms of enterprise software
development including source control, repositories, Wikis, continuous
integration and the like.
· Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and
resilient enterprise software.
· Should have working knowledge of: Java, Java Script, AngularJS,
J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, JSF, MQ, Spring Boot, Spring Data, IntelliJ, Maven,
· Desired Skills:
· Experience/Familiarity with AngularJS
· Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA
*Please fill below mentioned details:-*
Last Four SSN:
Years of exp in required skills:
Reason Looking for New JOB:
Complete Education Details:-
Currently Working (Y/N)
Two Professional References from Current Project:
[image: Golden Resource, Inc]
*Aakash Mishra *
US IT Recruiter
Direct : 513-823-2012
T: 513-342-6290 Ext 106 | F: (513) 823-2037
*“Building Bridges between Business and Technology.”*
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.