Lead- FIN Functional/ Cisco ERP Lead
This is Suman Bakshi(Sam) working as a Resource Manager with SourceChip,
Inc. Our team has been assisting our Client - on one of their critical
The following requisition has been assigned:
TITLE: Lead- FIN Functional/ Cisco ERP Lead
LOCATION: San Jose, CA, United States
# of Openings: 1
• Oracle EBS R12 module expertise – AR, AP, GL, FA, CM,
iExpense, EBS Tax, etc. including localization
• Preferable to have expertise in Oracle Property Manager.
• 15-16 years of experience in implementing & supporting
Oracle Financial modules (11i & R12) for US/UK clients with 5-6 years of
• Experience in at least 2-3 implementation and
support/upgrade engagements , Candidate should have Exposure to Software
Development, Implementation, Rollout and Upgrade project.
• Good understanding of local statutory laws & business
• Have worked in onsite / offshore delivery model
• Good oral & written communication skills.
• Should have handled Team Size of 100+
• Good understanding of ITIL processes
• Should be well versed with quality process.
• People Handling skills are mandatory.
• Manage client expectations
• Work with offshore team
• MUST be willing to travel extensively
• Desirable qualification: Domain or Oracle Certification in
Oracle Financials Preferred/ Graduation in Engineering & MBA are preferred.
Respond me back if you have any match profiles at s...@sourcechip.net
Details Must for all submissions:-
Candidate Full Legal Name
Expertise & Skills Sets/certification
Education Qualification & year of Passing :
Visa Status & Validity
Work exp. in US:
Years working on H1B/L1/L2/OPT/EAD or any other visa?(Must):
Total Work experience:
Employer & client(Must for H1B or c2c contract)
In addition if the candidate is an H1B, we require:
First Name as in Passport:
Last Name as in Passport:
*Thanks & Regards, Sam*
*Suman G Bakshi *
*SourceChip,Inc | IT Recruitment Team*
*Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *
*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.