Hope you are doing fine!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume upon
*Role: SAP MM Consultant*
*Location: Anaheim, CA, USA*
*12 Months Contract*
**NEED VISA COPY + PASSPORT ID/No*
Key skills required for the job are:
SAP MM - Materials Management (Mandatory)
Supply Chain Procurement - Procure to Pay
· Must have worked in large implementation and transformation
projects with high level of integration and automation with different IT
applications. Preferably in auto industry
· Should have good consultation and communication skills to engage
IT and business users, offshore functional and technical developer
· Must have hand-on experience in SAP MM, IM, WM and EDI interfaces
with sound knowledge on SDLC
· Good analytical mind to achieve automation, simplification, high
reusable components as part of development objects.
· Person should display high level of energy to get things done
within target dates
· You are responsible for managing a small team of analysts,
developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module
within a project delivery. You may serve as entry level specialist with
expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application
/ product. You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
*Minimum work experience:8-12 Years*
Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2177
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.