*Please share the resume with **ama...@nityo.com <ama...@nityo.com>*
*Positions: DataPower Administrator Location: Cincinnati, OH Duration: 12+
*Virtual Telephonic Recruitment Drive on Oct 18 ,2016 from 9:30 Am - 4:00
PM (EST). Summary: *The candidates should have a strong focus on IBM
DataPower XG45 and would require extensive knowledge of various integration
patterns and security standards, best practices, hands-on experience with
administration and management of DataPower along with strong
XSLT/GatewayScript development skills.
• Good understanding on Datapower Administrative activities
• Good troubleshooting skills with overall knowledge on DataPower
• Strong experience working with SOAP/REST based Web Services
• Strong UNIX/Linux experience
*Responsibilities: *• Configure and deploy IBM Datapower security Gateway
• Manage domains and user groups on IBM datapower
• Analysis, design and implement new third party interfaces using multiple
security protocols and methods based on client needs.
• Suggest improvements to Datapower applications, services, and process.
• Define enterprise standards and patterns for IBM Datapower
• Develop new applications on the IBM Datapower.
• Test, validate, and upgrade the IBM Datapower firmware.
• Test, validate, and upgrade the IBM Datapower versions.
* Thanks & Regards Aman Tanwar Technical Recruiter Phone: 609-853-0818 Ext.
*Fax : 609 799 5746 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.