I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*Job Title:                             Lead .Net Developer with Angualr Js*
*Location:                             Tulsa  OK *
*Duration:                             3 Months with possible extension*

*Must have 9+ Years experience*

Onsite / Offshore coordination experience is must for this position.
Looking for someone who cans tart immediately

Below is the Skill set for Experienced Angular JS resource : D

•         More than 7 years of Experience with strong Angualr Js, Entity
Framework, JQuery, .Net 4.0, .Net Framework,ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, C#,
 Javascript, HTML, Less, CSS
•         Experience with SQL Server 2008, 2012
•         Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills
•         Onsite / Offshore coordination experience is must

*Warm Regards, *
*Ravi Kumar *
*Phone: 630-364-1716*
*rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>   | www.aptude.com
*1601 North Bond Street Suite 316 Naperville, IL 60563*

BASIS" group.