*Technical Lead Engineer- Full stack*
*Position: Technical Lead Engineer- Full stack*
*Interview Process- Phone and Skype *
· Hands-on Design development of end-to-end application features
using TDD and Test Automation tools and techniques.
· Responsible for low level design for one or more
· Development of server-side and front end functionality using
OO/functional programming languages.
· Responsible for code quality, core review, build and deployment
for one or more modules.
· Responsible for analysis of performance, diagnosis and
troubleshooting of L2/ L3 Support Issues.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation,
flowcharts, code comments and clear code.
· Supports and develops engineers by providing advice, coaching by
reviewing their work artifacts and provide timely feedback.
· Participate in integrated test sessions, user acceptance testing
of components and subsystems on test and production servers.
· BS/MS degree or equivalent with 8+ Years of overall experience in
web application design and development.
· Minimum 8+ Years of experience in backend development expertise
(java, .net or equivalent).
as AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery or equivalent.
· Strong Hands-on experience/knowledge on Data modeling,
Database/XML/JSON interaction and SQL queries.
· Working experience with HTML, CSS, LESS, RESTful, JSON and
using current design patterns/practices, especially as it applies to
building flexible NodeJS and AngularJS applications.
*Highly Desired Skills:*
· Experience with distributed micro-service design principles,
service oriented architectures
· Experience working on carrier networks, pops, exchanges or
similar network technologies related products/solutions.
· Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure or AWS.
· Good understanding of Networking layers (L2 - L 7), Network
control plane, Forward plane in a cloud ecosystem is required.
· Understanding of Software defined network and Layer 2 (VLAN,
VXCLOUD, etc.), Layer 3 (BGP-ASN, VRF etc.) network nitty-gritty is required
*--Thanks & Regards,Vikas Kumar Singh*
*Okaya InfocomPh: 631-267-4883 Ext: 302Email: vikas.si...@okayainc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.