*Hi To All,*
Please find the job description below, appreciate if you can go through it
and revert back to me with your latest copy of resume ASAP
*Title: Middle Ware Engineer*
*Location: Richmond VA *
*Duration: 6+ months Contract to hire *
*Candidates must attend Face to Face interview So try to bring Local
· Apache Tomcat Red Hat Linux Capacity Planning Able to analyze
heap dumps/thread dumps. Able to execute application deployments.
Conversant with SVN/github Able to setup and application monitoring and
health of the environment.
· Experience managing Application performance, tuning and
availability Experience on Java, oracle databases.
· Good communication skills – written as well as oral Responsible
for availability and performance in all app environments.
· Works in partnership with enterprise architecture, application
delivery and support teams, quality services, technology operations, and
associated 3rd party vendors to engineer and support the implementation of
efficient, reliable, scalable, and well managed systems.
· The scope of work includes the full technology stack from the
Application down to the compute and network tiers across all technologies
· The resource will provide team and technical leadership and will
be accountable for performance engineering related assessment, tuning, and
· In completing the efforts they will deliver technical
recommendations to meet non-functional system requirements, establishing
performance engineering standards for application and infrastructure
platforms, and ensure that solutions are delivered in accordance with those
standards through internal governance models.
· Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Senior technical SME who is capable of partnering with resources
across various disciplines, lines-of-business, and vendors in the analysis,
tuning, and troubleshooting of performance issues
· Helps identify non-functional business and system requirements.
· Supports the performance testing and implementations of solutions
to meet those requirements
· Responsible for identifying key performance indicators and
associated thresholds on the capacity, availability, quality and efficiency
of the engineered environments.
· Provides a broad understanding of applications, platforms, and
underlying technologies at both the software and infrastructure levels.
· Provides consultation and guidance for resources both internal
and external to the performance engineering team
· Mentors resources across the organization in encouraging and
developing the performance discipline within the given application and
· Completes application profiling verification/assurance for
critical systems and reviews systems for production performance readiness
· Manage customer relationships with the business, delivery, and
technology partners General Experience:
· Partnering with resources across various groups and with varying
skill sets to resolve issues
· Ability to communicate strategies, processes, and results around
performance assessments and architecture to cross functional groups and
· Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues
· Demonstrated experience to partner with third parties and
· Related experience (Detailed knowledge of 1+ and familiarity with
3+ of the below)
· Familiarity with performance testing and assessment methodologies
and best practices
· Web technologies (weblogic, Aqualogic, .Net, Apache, etc...)
· Database technologies (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc...)
· Network technologies (Load Balancers, Switches, Routers, Network
sniffer tools, etc...)
· Middleware technologies
· Mainframe technologies (zLinux, MVS, etc...)
· Prior application development experience
· Prior application support experience
· Familiarity with various performance monitoring and
· Knowledge of common application infrastructure components
· Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration
*P*: *678-321-1545 x402*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.