Needed profile with at-lease 10 years of experience !!
My name is *Aakash Mishra* working with *Golden Resource* as an IT
Recruiter. Golden Resources Inc is an IT Consulting, Staffing and Solutions
company headquartered at Cincinnati Ohio with over 15years of track record
of providing excellent services to our precious clients.
The reason for my email is to let you know about a wonderful job
opportunity of *CSV Validation Lead for Longterm Contract in Northbrook,
*Title: CSV Validation Lead*
*Location : Northbrook, IL*
*JOB DESCRIPTION - Computer System Validation (CSV) Lead*
This position is responsible for leading and performing activities in
support of the validation and compliance of a system or application. The
Validation Lead works closely with Client stakeholders and other cross
functional teams to ensure smooth execution of the project and schedule
adherence. This position is responsible for providing subject matter
expertise and client solution in the field of Pharma/Med Devices Computer
1. Leads the Computer Validation activities within a project with high
2. Responsible for creating, managing, and/or maintaining the documents
required for the development and validation of the computerized system.
a) Create and review all validation documents in the project.
§ Authors Validation Plan, Training Plan, Issues Log, Design Review, IQ
Protocol/Report, OQ Protocol/Report, PQ Protocol/Report, Test Cases, Test
Incidents, Trace Matrix, and Validation report.
§ Reviews Functional Specifications, Design Specifications, User Manuals,
System Procedures, System Description and Training records.
b) Creates or contributes to the Supplier Audit Report.
c) Contributes to or gathers CSV metrics for reporting purposes.
3. Oversight of protocol execution - Manages the overall protocol
execution process, including resource management, scheduling/timeline
management, incident management, and status reporting.
4. Develop internal CSV training material.
5. Lead CSV effectiveness and improvement initiatives.
6. Lead CSV knowledge development.
7. Co-ordinate between various sites for validation of Global Labeling
8. Devise Master Validation Plan in collaboration with all the
responsible project teams including documentation of the scope, detailed
time estimation, work schedule and the documentation of assumptions and
9. Work with respective teams to determine regulatory requirements,
validation requirements, business & functional risks and ensure
documentation of the same
10. Design templates and checklists to monitor the progress of the project
and ensure that all the required information is captured and documented
11. Responsible for URS, FRS, Risk Assessment, IQ/OQ/PQ Testing and
Validation Summary Reports.
*EDUCATION and Experience*
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8-10 years of
experience in validating software systems in an FDA, GxP regulated
· Experience in Life sciences or Pharmaceuticals processes /
projects especially in Product Content / Labeling is preferable.
· In depth knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, 21 CFR Part 820 and other
GxP (GMP, GCP, GLP, GDP) regulations
[image: Golden Resource, Inc]
*Aakash Mishra *
US IT Recruiter
Direct : 513-823-2012
T: 513-342-6290 Ext 106 | F: (513) 823-2037
*“Building Bridges between Business and Technology.”*
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.