I hope you are doing great.
Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*
*Title: Senior .Net Developer (WPF)*
*Location: Irving, TX*
*Duration: 6- 12 MonthsMust have 10+ Years experience *
The Sr. Software Development Engineer candidate will have deep design,
coding, and delivery experience of multi-tier SaaS products with web-based,
plugin-based, mobile-based clients on the C#/.NET/WPF/WCF/SQL Server
technology stack. They will also have experience building and leveraging
REST-based Web Services. They will also have experience building modules
and testing for 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, and localization.
He/she is able to design, build, test high quality complex modules as well
as their unit test harnesses.
The Sr. Software Engineer can diagnose and resolve complex issues and has
experience leveraging continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
The perfect candidate will have experience delivering high quality products
on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
This professional is responsible for the technology used on projects and
its implementation, and mentors less-experienced staff in their career
development. He or she also influences and collaborates with internal
customers and work teams across departments.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work
experience in software development.
• 5+ years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and
C#, and at least 2 years as a senior software development engineer with
similar roles / responsibilities.
• 3+ years experience WPF applications, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API,
JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
• 2+ years experience developing customer facing applications.
• Proficient in object-oriented design and development using
software development best practices.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and
stored procedure programming.
• Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
• Understands the use of industry tools and technology and how their
implementation affects project goals
• Generates innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems
• Is an internal technical resource at the Agile Team level
• Evaluates current technology and recommends tools for implementation
within a project or department
• Is responsible for the technical design of complex components
• Is responsible for developing, approving, and implementing designs
• Designs and builds robust REST-based Web Services with versioning.
• Designs and implements based on sound 24/7 stability, performance,
scalability, localization principles
• Design, build, and test high quality complex frameworks
• Design, build, and test unit test harnesses with a focus on TDD
• Leverages continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
• Directs modifications of designs based on feedback from the development
• Is responsible for the integrity and quality of project development
Leadership and Communication
• Communicates in a professional manner when interacting with
less-experienced staff, peers, senior staff, and internal or external
• Demonstrates the ability to actively listen to others
• Communicates departmental and project strategies to team members
• Channels strategic ideas and other input from staff to management
• Produces well-written technical and business documentation
• Prepares and conducts presentations for various user areas and staff
levels, including management
• Coaches less-experienced staff members in a mentor-type relationship
• Influences and negotiates with other work teams
• Interacts and collaborates with team members and other teams in a
• Fosters an environment in which others are encouraged to be innovative
*Thanks, Prasad Rao*
Phone: *630-883-4515 Ext 402, 630 364 1698* | *p...@aptude.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.