Please share profiles for the below Requirement on priority.
*Role :* Technical Business Analyst
*Exp :* 7+ Years
*Location :* San Ramon CA
*Duration:* 6 Months
The position requires a strong technical background in SQL and Oracle
PL/SQL, as well as solid business and data analysis experience. Familiarity
with web development and knowledge of the MS Windows architecture will be
This person will need to be a quick learner and a self-starter who is
willing to jump in and start learning about the applications on their own
after a short training period.
· Provide operational and data analysis support for hardware and
software asset management applications. Perform data extracts from Oracle
databases for analysis and reporting purposes.
· Work with IT Design teams and OPCO customers to define,
architect, design, document, support, and deliver IT solutions for managing
our infrastructure and IT services. Act as a liaison between stakeholders
and the development team.
· Create business and functional specifications. Review development
team’s technical specifications. Develop test plans and scripts as well as
coordinating CAT testing with the global community.
· Develop standard and custom reports for customer analysis and
· 5-7 years’ experience with writing business requirements, process
flows, functional and technical specifications, test scripts, and end user
· Strong data analysis skills; experience with writing SQL queries
in Oracle to retrieve data for analysis and reporting purposes.
· Experience working with customers and developers to troubleshoot
applications. Ability to review code to identify issues and to troubleshoot
· Proactive, positive attitude team player who thrives in a
fast-paced environment. Enjoys multi-tasking and working as a liaison
between various cross-functional teams and the IT organization.
· Strong written and oral skills.
· Strong customer-centric orientation. Builds and maintains good
relationships with customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information
Systems is preferred or equivalent experience.
· Knowledgeable on the Application Development Lifecycle.
· Business Analysis training or equivalent experience.
*PLUS: *Application development experience-specifically web-development,
*PLUS:* Oracle PL/SQL skills
*PLUS: *Enterprise Experience
*PLUS: *Working with off-shore team, development team is off-shore
*Thanks & Regards, **Sam*
*Suman G Bakshi *
*SourceChip,Inc | IT Recruitment Team*
*Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *
*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.