*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Prasad Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
SRAOSS. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .
For further details please contact me at 408-418-0290**.*
*Please send me the resumes to **prasadnj...@sraoss.com
<prasadnj...@sraoss.com>*

*IOS Developer*

*Duration: 6-12+ months*

*Location: Sunnyvale*

*They should be ready for a coding test*

-Mobile Developer

We are not just developing an app; we are building an Android and iOS
solution from the ground up. We are implementing cutting edge technology
and developing an SDK for developers that will allow them to utilize this
technology.

You will have the opportunity to develop functionality that is new to both
the Android and iOS platforms. If this sounds like something you would like
to be a part of then contact us.

Looking primarily for an iOS developer with Android experience or someone
with great skills on both platforms.

iOS Experience:

3-5 years experience with Apple iOS Development

Strong experience in Objective-C and/or Swift.

C/C++

Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs.

Expert knowledge of iOS design patterns, best practices, APIs and
libraries.

Strong Object-oriented programming skills.

Proficiency in iOS core frameworks.

Familiarity with latest iOS features.

Expert knowledge of XCode and Git.

Some Android Experience is also required

Strong Java and Android Java experience, Restful API’s

Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile
devices

Proven ability to develop Android and iOS apps and experience with each
platform's respective build tools

Understanding of the tradeoffs in designing an API surface

Fluency in C

Familiarity with the Android NDK

Pluses:

Security and encryption experience

Deep Learning/Machine Learning experience

Computer Vision experience

Experience developing a software development kit (SDK)

Regards,

Prasad

SRA OSS, Inc

5201 Great America Pkwy