Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a 13 years IT experienced *Sr CRM Salesforce **Ashfaq M* available
on my bench, who is looking for new project anywhere in US. He is a H1B,
currently in IL and available Immediate to start the project.  Please let
me know if you would like to get more information.

*Consultant Details:*

Name: Ashfaq M

Skill: CRM Salesforce

Bill Rate: $75/Hr on C2C

Current Location: IL

Relocation: Open

Availability: Immediate

Kindly, please check my Bench Hotlist and share me your contract positions
to ranjee...@qfor.com

*Available Consultants on Bench**–*

*Consultant Name*

*Skill Set*

*C/Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Ashfaq

CRM Salesforce

GA

Open

2 Week Notice

Chandra

Lead Java Developer

VA

EST

Immediate

Bikshapathi

Data/BI Architect

CT

CT, MA

2 Week Notice

Vishnu

QA LEAD

TX

TX

2 Week Notice

Vijay

QA Selenium/Devops

NY

Open

Immediate

Shweta

QA Selenium

MA

MA

Immediate

Siva

Sr Java Developer

NJ

Open

Immediate

Please add my id *ranjee...@qfor.com* <ranjee...@qfor.com> in your mailing
list and also keep me posted with the upcoming requirements.

Looking forward to work with you, Have a great day.

*Best Regards*

*Ranjeet*

Ranjeet | Sr Technical Recruiter | ranjee...@qfor.com |

Quadrant 4 System Corporation

1246 South River Road Suite 102 Cranbury, NJ 08512

Direct 732-798-5091 |Work: 847-871-9450 Ext: 4470 |Ticker: QFOR