Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *(Edison, NJ)* is currently seeking
a *(SAP Functional PP/QM Consultant)* resource to join their organization.
I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Subject: SAP Functional PP/QM Consultant Location: Edison, NJDuration: 6+
Months Contract *

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *Strong expertise in at least two end to end business
processes
Primary contact for internal business partner for functional area of
responsibility
Strong understanding of process flow modeling concepts
Translate business requirements into functional design
Create functional specification documents and partner with other SAP
functional team members as well as the development team for complex
solutions
Manage medium scale projects
Review project deliverables like design document, configuration documents
and functional specifications
Mentor team members in Client's business processes, application design
andSAP configuration

*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:*
Must have at least 4-6 years of experience with SAP ECC with expert
knowledge in SAP Production Planning (PP) and SAP Quality Management (QM)
modules in Process Manufacturing and an FDA regulated environment.
Candidate must have experience with at least 2 full cycle implementation in
SAP PP and SAP QM modules. .
Candidate must be willing to learn new SAP modules, applications /
technologies.
Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Plant Maintenance (PM), SAPMaterials
Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM), SAP
MES/MII, eSignature and SAP APO Demand Management or SAP IBP, will be added
advantage.
PMI certification and / or experience in managing medium and large projects
is desirable, but not required.
ITIL certification is desirable
Knowledge of any modeling tool, Visio, MS Project and MS Office is highly
desirable
Strong communication skills a must.
Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
Must have a service-oriented personality

*Thanks and Regards,Shaan Malik- Recruiter Cognizant Technologies | Web: *
*www.cognizantechnologies.com*

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515Direct: (609) 736-0817