who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Linux Systems EngineerLocation:
FRANKLIN TNDuration: 1 Year contract *

*Must have:7+ years Linux5+years windows3+years VMwareExperience with
containers particularly docker*

*AREA OF EXPERIENCE Must have 5+ years experience in deploying technically
complex infrastructure computing solutions across platforms and
components.   5+ years experience with VMware 5+ years Citrix Engineering,
Administration, Troubleshooting Experience in automating tasks using
PowerCLI, Powershell or C#. Proven track record of project delivery
results. Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and the
ability to work collaboratively are essential. Solid understanding and
experience with operating system concepts and practical implementation of
those fundamentals in a large-scale production environment. Working
knowledge and experience with key ITIL processes is required. Previous
application development coding, debugging, testing and delivery into a
production environment are highly desirable. A solid understanding of
compute performance metrics and tools is highly desirable, to include
understanding of CPU utilization levels, CPU and disk queuing, I/O response
times, and other key performance indicators and their impact on
performance. 1+ years experience with network fundamentals and performance
principles, including a firm understanding of TCPIP protocols. *

*EDUCATION REQUIREDCollege degree preferred but comparable industry
experience acceptable__________________________________________Regards
Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444  Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*