Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume. *p...@burgeonits.com

*Position: QA Analyst*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Required/Must Have Skills:*

- Must have experience in Functional testing, test planning, test
execution, test report generation.

- Must have experience in defect management, defect triaging.

- Good understanding and hands on experience with testing of Restful web
service and UI testing.

- Strong understanding of various testing cycles and release activities.

*Thanks & Regards*

Prem Kumar

Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team Burgeon IT Services LLC.

Desk No: 302-497-3333 Extn. 101

Direct No: 201-786-2670, Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: *p...@burgeonits.com <p...@burgeonits.com>*  Website:
www.burgeonits.com

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the

Subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with
any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. We
apologize for any

Unintended inconvenience