Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
I have the below opportunity and if you are interested please send me an
updated version of your resume. I will give you a call if it matches the
requirement.

Role :     QA Engineer
Location :   Homestead, PA
Duration:   6+ months

NOTE: ONLY LOCALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Job Description:
Carries out defined quality test strategies and methods in compliance with
overall QA Methodology for our Healthcare IT solutions.  This job is
responsible for interpreting written requirements and specifications for
testing,

tracking and issue reporting of IT product lines that are developed for our
customers.  Working directly with the BA to clearly define all expectations
for the project.  The candidate will be expected to do manual testing and

create automated scripts using Selenium IDE.  This role will also be
involved in creation of any test data needed for application testing.  This
position reports directly within an assigned Engineering team and will
interact with

team leaders in Engineering; as well as the Program Management and
Operations to ensure that the applications have been tested and meet the
required deliverables.  Role includes executing and tracking the results of

associated test efforts.

Execute test plans designed by other QA Analysts
Create test plans based on requirements
Create user stories for development
Create and manage bug reports to be addressed by the development team
Work with Business Analysts to ensure all configuration documents are
placed on our online file repository.
Assist with the testing of daily tickets addressed by development
Assist Senior QA Engineer staff with the creation of data sets to test
measures (PQRS, QCDR, ECQM, etc).
Develop and maintain strong knowledge of Premier’s products and services
for being able to configure and test the technology based upon client’s
requirements.
Be detailed oriented and able to follow direction
Able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
Can work under pressure, be flexible and able to adapt to a changing
environment

Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Computer Science or
related discipline.
3 + years of experience.
Experience in a quality assurance role with quality assurance processes
primarily with software application life cycle development processes.
Proven experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
Strong command of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
Experience with automated QA processes.

Preferred:
Proven experience in a healthcare environment

Saretha Goney  | Technical Recruiter

Voice:   203-652-1444 Ext: 307
Email:   saretha.go...@panzersols.com
Fax :    203-286-1457
Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk, CT 06854
Gtalk: goneysare...@gmail.com

New Link:  http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you

are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please
notify the sender

immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the
subject "REMOVE" that your email would be taken out of our distribution
list.