Hey,
Hope you doing Great,
I have a position for you please have a look on the below opportunity,

*Business Financial Analyst *

 San Francisco CA

 6-24 month contract.

 $45/hr on CTC Max

My deadline is 2pm to client.

 So realistically if you can get me someone this afternoon that would be
great, tomorrow morning would be the deadline for subs I’d say since I’d
have to talk to them to before sending them 2pm.

Thanks!

*Business Financial Analyst (Description from WWT)*

Minimum:

·         SAP

·         Access

·         MS Project and MS Excel

·         Analytical Assessment

·         Worked with large amount of data

·         Project reporting responsibility

·         Process improvement

·         Managing budget

·         Knowledge of general accounting

*Desired:*

·           Independent, self-starter, needs little or no supervision

·                 Excellent verbal (English) and written communication
skills. Ability to clearly present to executive management

·                 Strong writing skills

·                 Ability to work with and across all levels within the
business

·                 Strong interpersonal skills

·                 Organized and articulate

·                 Strong team worker

·                     Working knowledge of SAP financial modules

·                    Strong programing skills, automate financial reports
with MS Access, MS Excel Macro

·                    Strong process and analytical skill set

·       Strong programing skills

*Regards*,
*Stella Ross*
Lead Teachnical Recruiter
412-238-8594
stella.r...@itbtalent.com
*Gtalk:            **stellaross...@gmail.com*
*  (Bset Way To Reach ME )*Linked In:
https://in.linkedin.com/in/patricia-peter-l-i-o-n-106213110
Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.