*We are looking for **Gateway Engineer/Admin Level 7 **in* *Tysons,VA**. If
you are interested, please send your updated resume along with desire
salary to me at jt...@affluenttek.com <jt...@affluenttek.com>*
*Title:* *Gateway Engineer/Admin Level 7*
*Location*: Tysons, VA
*Duration*: 6 months
Make sure the candidate has been in US for more than 3 years.
Candidate to build new security capabilities including *Access Management*,
Authentication and Authorization, Open Authorization (*OAuth*), Single
Sign-on, and *Federated Identity* Management capabilities. Responsibility
includes hands-on engineering with strong development and coding experience
such as Java or Mobile development applications. Delivering frameworks and
automated solutions for integrations and development processes, and
enabling adoption of security solutions across the enterprise. Interact at
multiple levels (including clients) while demonstrating strong technical
skills, thought leadership, and delivering on strategic goals.
- Serving as a core member of an engineering and development team that
designs and develops security capabilities such as Authentication,
Authorization including Multi-factor and biometric, Federation, and *Mobile
- Providing support to manage and maintain existing *Layer7
- Writing code and unit tests, working on *API specs*, *automation*, and
*conducting* code reviews and testing
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new security
technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing *visualization* and
other techniques to *fast*-*track* *concepts*, and delivering continuous
- Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing
sprints and managing a list of technical requirements, based on industry
trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Contributing to teams for deployment, updates and maintenance of new
or existing Infrastructure *(servers, databases)* and Commercial Off The
Shelf Security solutions.
- BS or Associates Degree in computer science, computer engineering or
other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing applications in a
multi-tenant large datacenter environment and/or cloud computing
- Technical competence in the needed technical areas: *Java, J2EE, and
Spring, REST* *services, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting*
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture *(SOA), XML, SOAP*
- Has solid understanding of the SDLC process and follows the process to
effectively develop and design solutions
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle/manage multiple simultaneous priorities, deadlines,
- Maintains knowledge of leading security engineering trends in order to
evaluate solutions to meet changing security needs
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communications skills.
- Experience creating technical documentation, including product
documentation, technical frameworks and process best practices.
- Experience with some type of source control tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to Agile software development
- Security certifications including Security+, CISSP, CISM
- Aptitude for secure coding best practices, and methodology for
resolving code and infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Experience developing distributed applications with database access,
especially DB2, Oracle or LDAP Directory protocols.
- Experience in Developing and delivering security solutions using
Identity and Access Management tools such as: CA Layer7, SiteMinder, or
other Access Management tools.
- Identity lifecycle services, authentication and authorization, and
security frameworks such as OAuth and SAML
*PROFESSIONAL IT SOLUTION*
43567 White Cap Terrace
Chantilly, VA 20152.
Email: *jt...@affluenttek.com <jt...@affluenttek.com>*
Web: *www.AffluentTEK.com <http://www.AffluentTEK.com>*
Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested
to please notify us immediately by telephone, and return the original
message to us at the above address.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.