*Reply to gaurav.ku...@nityo.com <gaurav.ku...@nityo.com>*
*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find below urgent role .Position is very fast moving and client is
Willing to hire soon .*
*Role :: **Network Design Engineer*
*Location :: Naperville, IL & Denver, CO & West Chester, OH*
*Duration ::12 months*
Responsible for designing, implementing and managing the use of Client’s
National Converged IP Network.
Designs and develops updated network infrastructure in support of one or
more business needs.
Ensures a balance between tactical and strategic network technology design
solutions and considers end-to-end business problems within and outside
Develops and produces converged network best practices and ensures
architectural guidelines are utilized.
Acts as a key contributor in a large complex environment.
Determines and pursues course of action necessary to achieve results.
Frequently leads teams on specific projects providing broad direction and
Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides configurations and technical leadership as a primary technical
resource on Internet Protocol (IP) router network technologies(BGP, OSPF,
ISIS), traffic flows and overall end to end network communication.
- Performs a variety of highly complex analytical duties in network design
and IP services for network optimization and produces fundamental
and detailed designs for implementation.
- Analyzes traffic engineering data to forecast network capacity
requirements for efficient network designs and overall cost reductions.
- Performs technical training for regional engineers and
operations/engineering (XNOC) groups on current and future technology.
- Develops test and acceptance criteria for IP networks and provides
technical direction for network problems.
- Maintains the configuration and supports the engineering design life
cycle with proper documentation ensuring that all detailed designs adhere
to network standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights
and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- CCNP required, F5-SEL/SEG preferred, Perl, Python UNIX Scripting
languages a plus
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Thanks & Regards*
*Gaurav Badola Technical Recruiter*
Desk : 609-853-0818 X 2173
Fax : 609 799 5746
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.