Hope you are doing great
I do have this position for Network Engineer in Chanhassen, MN . So if you
have any consultant the please share it on m...@gmail.com
*Title: Sr. Network Engineer (10 + Years Exp.
*Location: Chanhassen, MN*
*Duration: 6 Months plus*
· Demonstrated ability to manage timelines, dependencies,
deliverables, milestones and resource allocation and management in projects.
· Strong oral, written, communications and presentation skills.
across all tiers of management, team members and customers
· Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technologies and
products, independently using documentation and online resources.
· Excellent documentation skills, including the ability to prepare
instructional documentation are highly desirable.
· 5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and
troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls,
routers, switches, wireless access points and controllers, and monitoring
· Understanding and implementation of network traffic analysis,
remote access methods and systems, stateful inspection firewalls,
encryption, authentication and authorization technology.
· Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure
protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, AAA, RADIUS, TACACS+,
802.X and EAP), and possess an understanding of how to support these
applications / protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances.
· Familiarity with network management tools and protocols,
including snmp, netflow, IP SLA, Wireshark packet captures, and
· Understand the OSI Reference Model and TCP/IP fundamentals.
· Experience managing and troubleshooting Controller-based
enterprise wireless network.
*Kind Regards ..*
*Gemini Consulting & Services LLC , **MBE &WBENC*
*3636 S Geyer Road, Suite 270, Sunset Hills, MO 63127*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.