*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available. *

*Role: **PLM Teamcenter Consultant*

*Location: Erie, PA*

*Duration: 12 Months *

*Mandate skills.*

Key strings: TC Customization (ITK, Portal, SOA), Upgrade, Migration,
Administration

*Key Specific technologies that will be used for this area include:*

• IPS_Data_Upload : Usage of this Siemens specialized data migration tool
is must

• Siemens provided migration tools like tcxml_import/export,
plmxml_import/export, ug_clone/import/export, Bulk loader tools etc…

• C/C++

• Teamcenter ITK

• SOA

• PLMXML

• XML/XSL/XSL-FO

• HTML (for reporting)

• OS specific scripting

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

•           Study & Analyze the migration requirements

•           Define the migration strategy

•           Develop / customize data loaders to migrate data to Teamcenter

•           Raise SR for data migration related product issues get noticed
during migration process

•           Perform Sample Unit Testing

•           Perform QA

•           Production cutover activities

•           Provide post go-live support

*Jacob Wilson*

*SPAR* *Information Systems*

*Fax : 201 528 5301*

*Email :** j <%20ra...@sparinfosys.com>acobwilson...@gmail.com