--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@gemini-us.com

Hello,

I'm * Mukesh *from *Gemini Consulting & Services LLC *. I have a
opportunity with me you might be interested, Please review the Job
specifications below and let me know if you may be interested in this
opening or may refer someone to me for this

*Job Title          :          UI Developer *
* Location          :           Thousand Oaks-CA-91360*

*Duration         :           3+ Month *

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)
1. React JS
2. Bootstrap

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. HTML5
2. CSS3

Desired years of experience : 5+

Education/ Certifications (Required) : BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:
1. Lead onsite / offshore team.
2. Help team to resolve any technical challenges in React JS and guide the
team in React JS.
3. Execute the project in Scrum methodology

Regards-

*Mukesh*

*Gemini Consulting & Services LLC*

3636 S Geyer Road, Suite 270, Sunset Hills, MO 63127

314-717-1518

Email Id – muk...@gemini-us.com

Yahoo-IM- mukeshinc

Hangout - mukesh.tekshapers