*Hope you are doing good.*
*I have urgent requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
*Role: **Big Data Architect*
*Location: **Fort Worth, TX*
*Duration: **12+ Months Contract *
*Job Description: *
Big Data Architect is responsible for creating the Design, Development and
Implementation of Big Data Platform for acquiring data from Mechanical
devices. Responsibilities include analysis, design, development,
implementation and support of the application(s) to benefit businesses.
Design and Development of a Framework for common and consistent use of the
intended design for real time streaming of data and batch process based
data migration. Architect will be responsible for all deliverables from
Review of requirements, developing Technical Design Documentation,
Validation of test scripts and test cases, coordinate the implementation of
the same into production and related support activities.
*Core Responsibilities: *
1. Lead the Architecture, design, development and Implementation of Big
2. Selecting the right Big Data tool sets to meet the requirement
3. Define the scope of the of multiple Big Data projects within the program
*Day-to-Day Responsibilities: *
1. Design, Develop and Implement Big Data Applications
2. Extensive experience application optimization (performance Tuning the
application), Big Data – data architecture strategy
3. Develop Technical Design documentation, participate in architecture
reviews with sr. architects in the organization, collaborate with Data
Modeling, FRD and Testing team for successful implementation of planned
deliverables with zero defects in time
4. Hands experience in developing routines using Spark/ Scala and Cassandra
*Key Deliverables: *
1. Architect / Design, Lead, Implement Big Data Applications
Minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Data Management
and computing tool like using Java, ETL products and BI / Data warehousing
Must have 2+ year experience working on Big Data Technologies, preferably
Java, Spark and Big data tools like Hive, Scala, Pig, etc.,.
BS or MS in Computer Science
*Skills Need for this position include a combination of:*
• Big Data – Spark, Impala, Hive, Scala, Kafka, Hadoop
*SPAR* *Information Systems*
*Fax : 201 528 5301*
*Email :** j <%20ra...@sparinfosys.com>acobwilson...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.