*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
We are currently looking for “*Performance Tester Architect” *and your
profile appears to be a good match.
Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
*Role: Performance Tester Architect*
*Location: St. Louis, MO*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Job Description – *
• Deep understanding of architecture stacks and
performance patterns, performance tools, types of performance testing,
tools, performance analysis
• Experience in architecting end-to-end application
performance management solutions in the area of emerging technologies (Web,
• Strong experience with testing tools such as
LoadRunner and JMeter, performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and
Splunk, and analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
• Web Application and Web Services performance
architecture, scripting, and testing experience and knowledge.
Front-End/Browser level Performance Testing and Optimization exposure
• Understanding of Java virtual machine and app servers;
JVM GC process and its logs; performance metrics on *nix and Windows.
• Performance tuning experience with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL
Server, DB2, etc).
• Application development experiences preferably in Java.
*Protocols:* Web, Ajax TruClient, Web Services
Thanks and Regards,
Diverse Lynx, LLC
Phone: 732-452-1006 Extn 265
Email – chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.