Hope you're doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.
Please respond back to :- vi...@itscient.com
*ITS AN FULL TIME PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITY* .
*Role :- Technical Project Manager(J2EE)*
*Location: Fort Mill, SC*
*Duration: Long term .*
*Client :- L&T*
*JOB DESCRIPTION* :
· Overall 10 to 15 years of IT experience mainly focused in banking,
financial services and consulting.
·* Technical, hands-on skills in J2EE full stack development. JBPM
implementation experience is a big plus*.
· End to end, solution driven implementation of enterprise level
applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate with Oracle, PL/SQL.
Exposure to Ext JS development is a plus.
· Experience with different estimation techniques. Architecture and design
skills at different levels of the product/project life-cycle.
· Worked in large organizations in Project Management capacity, facing off
with business, delivery teams, testing and support groups.
· Project execution experience using traditional SDLC as well as recent
experience working in Agile preferred.
· Comfortable working with senior technical leadership (SVP, Director
level) for status reporting, planning, roadmap, escalation management, etc.
· Excellent technical writing, presentation skills, communication and
convincing skills at senior stakeholder level.
· Comfortable working with onshore and offshore delivery teams around the
globe. Prior experience with different operating models is a big plus.
*SKILL SETS SUMMARY* :-
Relocation Yes /No
Work Authorization in USA
Total Years of Exp
Any Interview In Pipeline ?
Any Offer In Pipeline?
Availability for Phone Interview & Skype
2 TIME SLOTS FOR INTERVIEW
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899**** EMAIL: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.