*Hello ,*

Hope your are doing well…

One of our reputed client is looking  for *Sr. iOS developer* at *San
Francisco, CA*. If you have consultants ,Kindly share resumes with contact
info ASAP…

*Role                    : Sr. iOS developer*

*Location             : San Francisco CA*

*Duration             : 6+ Months*

*Client                  :* *Stub Hub (Direct Client)*

*Primary Job Responsibilities:*

We are looking for a *Senior iOS Engineer *who is passionate about creating
apps consumers love. This is an opportunity to join a world leader in
mobile commerce building one of the most complex apps in the store. The
eBay apps have hundreds of millions of downloads, globally, and bring in
billions in revenue. Join our tightly knit team of superstars who enjoy
working on large-scale, challenging and interesting problems.

*Job Requirements: *

The *Senior iOS Engineer* will have an expert's depth and breadth of
experience in *iOS, Objective C*, and relevant development tools and
processes, as well as significant experience with the integration of
network services.

*Requirements:*

*2+ Years of software design and development experience working on a team
2+ years of experience generating commercial quality iOS applications using
Objective C and Cocoa - please provide links to published apps  Experience
programming in Java is preferred*
*Experience developing and/or integrating web services, TCP/IP and
databases*
Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules, tight
integration with QA and product management
*Expertise on the iOS operating system, and solid working knowledge of iOS
application design considerations*
Must have good written and verbal communication skills, and work well with
other members of the team and across teams
Deep understanding of design patterns, and experience working in a layered
architecture
Strong work ethic – someone who takes great pride in professionalism,
responsibility, and being proactive
Self-starter, positive can-do attitude with a strong desire to succeed
*Experience developing applications on Android and Windows Mobile is
desirable *
Experience leading a team is desirable

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Rahul*

*Lead Recruiter*

*Nextgen Technologies Inc*

*Phone: 669-400-8177 <669-400-8177>| Email: rah...@nextgentechinc.com
<rah...@nextgentechinc.com>*

*Find your passion then it’s no longer work!!!*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CFC82E.F0AD1700]*