*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing great!!  *

*This is Sandy working as a **SR BDM ** with **Syncionn LLC**.*

*Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes. For
further details please contact me at (508)-925-7737.*

*Please send me the resumes to sa...@syncionnweb.com
<sa...@syncionnweb.com>*

*Title: Senior JavaScript Developer*

*Location: American Fork, UT.*

*Duration: 6+ months.*

*Skills Required:*

·         A senior and very strong JavaScript Developer. with 7-10 years of
work experience.

·         Good working knowledge of Video Streaming and Video Player
concepts.

·         Excellent working knowledge of Object Oriented JavaScript

·         Excellent hands-on experience on different Javascript libraries.

   - Porotype JavaScript
   - Q promises
   - Require JS
   - Dependency injection (IOC)