Hi,

Greetings !!

Currently we are looking for *MicroStrategy Developer *for one of our
client, kindly advise me on your availability, I can be reached at
*408-709-1760
ext 9662.*

*Title - MicroStrategy Developer*

*Location – Stamford CT*

*Duration – 6 months plus*

*Rate - $50/hr*

Knowledge in the following areas:, MicroStrategy Reporting Services with
strong Report Development skills, Design of schema objects such as
attributes, hierarchies, and transformations.

   - Must be able to perform creation of complex metrics, Conditional and
   Level metrics and their use within a report context
   - Strong experience with MicroStrategy Dashboard and Report Development
   - Good experience(5-6 Years) with MicroStrategy and experience with
   release 10.x
   - Solid experience in performance tuning of reports using VLDB settings.
   - Develop dashboards with panels, selectors and links.
   - Strong understanding of Data modeling concepts
   - Experience working with a Relational Database using SQL ( Teradata,
   Oracle preferred) Experience successfully delivering multiple large
   enterprise level projects to completion

Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members and
clients

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babul | Sr. Recruiter

*ba...@tresourceinc.com* <ba...@tresourceinc.com>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9662

Fax: 408-213-8316

Gtalk :- babul...@gmail.com

Yahoo :- babullad...@yahoo.com