Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking *Sr. **Microstrategy developer*
below is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at
410-525-5065.

*Role                       : Sr. **Microstrategy developer*

*Location               : Warren NJ *

*Job Type              : Contract*

*Duration              : Long Term *

*Visa                       : USC | GC | H1B*

*Note: Phone and Face2Face  is must*

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

   - MSTR version is 10.3 with client (someone with minimum 10.0 version
   experience is minimum required)
   - Experience designing and implementing Microstrategy business
   intelligence solutions.
   - Experience with Report Services Documents (Dashboards).
   - Experience in Developing Microstrategy applications.

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065